- We are located in the heart of downtown Courtenay, half a block from 5th Street so our store is a central and busy location.
- After drop-off, your items will be inventoried and listed in store within the week.
- You will receive an online Consignor Account where you can access and view your listed items, sold items, and how much money you have earned. This balance can be redeemed at any time as cash or as in-store credit.
- We provide quick and efficient communication. Any questions or concerns you have about consigning will be answered promptly.
- We make our drop-off appointments seamless and easy so you're in and out in less than 10 minutes.
- We believe in giving back to our community through donations of unsold clothes. When your 60 day Consignor Agreement has finished, you have the choice of your items being returned to you or donated through Isla to one of two local non-profit organizations: The Sunday Station or Comox Valley Transition Society.
We would love for you to become an Isla consignor or customer and join our sustainable community but don't forget to explore the other wonderful consignment options in the Comox Valley!
Ready to consign with us? Book your drop-off appointment now: Select a Date & Time - Calendly
"I have been a customer and consigner with Isla Consignment for the past few years and I am always continually thrilled with the lovely pieces that I find. The clothes are always in season, unique, and of high quality -for a very fair price!
Consigning with Isla in the past has also been a breeze and I look forward to it again as the seasons shift!" - SW (Isla Consignor)